Volkswagon Scirocco GTX mk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make: Volkswagon
Model: Scirocco GTX mk2
Engine size: 1600
Year: 1988 'F'

Description:
Selling this on behalf of my daughter who has lost interest in it.

Carb fed 1600 engine, 5 speed gearbox. Black paintwork with nice black and grey interior. MOT December 2011 and short tax. Has been serviced with the usual oil, filter and new brake fluid. Has the usual arch and bodykit parts fitted as standard. Has had alot of money spent before the last MOT with the following done:
  • Rear wheel bearings.
  • Rear brake shoes.
  • Rear wheel cylinders.
  • Both handbrake cables.
  • Master brake cylinder.
  • Front struts replaced.
Mileage/Condition:

Mileage is 142,500 ish.
Some scratches on the bonnet and drivers door needs some work, or a replacement due to rust near the door handle. Not bad for a near on 25 year old car. Needs a front brake caliper as the seal as just gone. Pierburg carb also not happy when cold, typical VW problem, needs a choke conversion or better still a Weber.

Contact Phone number: 023 92643271 or 07500 011389
Area (Town/County): Waterlooville, near Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK

I'll update the details when my daughter has given me the info she promised! I'll also get some pictures once it has been cleaned! It is taking space up on my drive and I need it back. It will need to be trailered due to the front brakes being shot and I'm fed up working on it.

She's looking for £500 ono. Any questions drop me a pm.

Now on ebay, listing here
Thanks,

Mick

Last edited:
Knew this car before it was Gina's and it is a good little motor :)

Couple small jobs and this will make someone a cracking classic daily!

Cheers bud. Cleaned it inside and out last night, couldn't wait for my daughter! Shame to sell it as I like it myself but need the room.

If i could justify buying another motor mate id take it off you myself, alas with my 5 currently on the go, and another one due in any day, i dont have the time, money or space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back