Viper kit on clio, where the hell to put air pipe?

evillemon

Car
Clio 1.6 16v
Alright everyone,

ive just put a viper kit on my Clio (2003) 1.6 16v. i managed to fit the kit without any major problem however im strugling to find anywhere good to put the cold air intake pipe? there isnt really any access to anywhere where i can see it getting any cold air?

ahs anyone else had this problem?

does anyone have any recomendations?

cheers

Evil lemon

post up a pic its been a while since i last looked into the bay of one ( you need 10 posts before before you can post up ) most of the time behind the foglights are a good place exp if you can cut out the extra plastic

there is a cold air feed that is in there as standard, going to the air box... so maybe, where that cold air feed goes to ;)?

you need to "remove" obstacles in order to get to the standard area (at mine it is near the battery). I simply removed the air box and used open-filter with a tube to there. a rubber tube is good. if you want to avoid what we call here "air intake delay" (and i am sure there's an english term to that) then you need the 'carbon air filter' which is the same idea as with the rubber long tube but with no delay (costly).

I just got my intercooler and going to install it and post some pics, may be it will help you although we do not have the same engine.

i agree with pgarner, thats how i did mine, iv got the viper kit, just remove the plastic around the light, well its more to 1 side of the light.