Vinyl roofs and bonnets

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We all (at least the older ones) remember the vinyl roofs from the 70's and 80's.

Do you think these are making a comeback? Do you think they will make a comeback at some point?

I have been lucky enough ( I think) to get hold of a 1978 datsun 120Y 51000 kms origional its in reasonable condition but i am going to do a ground up restore it is safety yellow with a BONE COLOURED VINYL TOP will do some pics soon

Cheers Herb :D
Don't think I'll be emulating that in the near future! :lol:
no worries mate and i was going to post the pic but luckily i read the bottom of the page £250 for using a pic without permission
phew.gif

and i agree this is 1 off hopefully
nod.gif

I really hope not, they were bloody awful first time round and looked exactly what they were, tacky.
I had one on one of my Mk3 Cortinas and hated it but never actually got round to doing anything about it, sadly.

Yup PG, Most of the pics on car styling tips are on here already anyway. Those that aren't will be soon when I can get round to uploading them all!;)

You have permission to post Car Styling Tips pics herb as long as it is non commercial IE: A forum post etc... :D

The disclaimer just gives us a bit of leverage against sites that think it is OK to steal other peoples content and pass it off as their own!;) You'll be surprised how many try it.

Hi,
here
http://carbonmods.co.uk/Products/carbon-fibre-cloth-twill-1500mm.aspx

Could you please tell me why there is a delay to my posts being posted. I have not experienced this on any other forum.

The delay is (as I've mentioned in your visitor messages) that you are not permitted to post links until your have written 10 posts.
The restriction is there to dissuade spammers.

Loz.

Last edited by a moderator: