Vectra Exaust

Car
Vectra c 19cdti 150
Hi any 1 help bough a bore 4 fitted it no change had another look seen center box so removed put straight through pipe on of net got little bit louder had sum 1 drill cat out today just sounds like I have a Little bit of leek on original back box on do deep tone dose any 1 no why or can any 1 help and all so got dump valve on and it's realeasing through the revs rather than inbetween vectra c 19cdti 150 with green dtuk box on sum 1 help please

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Once I have had the translation returned to me by the Oxford Dictionary for the above world's longest open sentence, I will be delighted to answer that question for you my friend. ;)

Hi any 1 help bough a bore 4 fitted it no change had another look seen center box so removed put straight through pipe on of net got little bit louder had sum 1 drill cat out today just sounds like I have a Little bit of leek on original back box on do deep tone dose any 1 no why or can any 1 help and all so got dump valve on and it's realeasing through the revs rather than inbetween vectra c 19cdti 150 with green dtuk box on sum 1 help please

Hmmm, I've tried to read that post and tried to put in some commas and full stops where they seem appropriate.....
I think the original exhaust was replaced. And someone drilled out the cat from his exhaust? (I didn't even know that rather large section of exhaust could be "drilled out" :confused: )

And the dump valve is releasing air through the revs rather than in between. I think this means the valve is leaking under pressure rather than releasing when the throttle is lifted.

Other than that I haven't a clue.

OP, please come back and add some punctuation, spelling, and sentence construction. Once we know what the problem is we may be able to help.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back