Vauxhall Signum Diesel

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
Just wondering what are members knowledge/experiences of this car are they any good?
I'm really curious cause 1 garage by me has 5 of them and they are all within my price range

I have a 3.2 v6. I love the siggie, it has amazing leg room for rear passangers, a lot of flat floor boot space but isnt any longer than a vec hatch. Noone understands whatvthey are so they make excellent value cars. 2.0 turbo is a saab unit, very strong and tunable. Springs are a weakness on vec c and siggie and will go at some point. Other than that there is not much major that is a problem. If ypu get a 1.9d remap it and blank the egr and remove the dpf.

I have a 3.2 v6. I love the siggie, it has amazing leg room for rear passangers, a lot of flat floor boot space but isnt any longer than a vec hatch. Noone understands whatvthey are so they make excellent value cars. 2.0 turbo is a saab unit, very strong and tunable. Springs are a weakness on vec c and siggie and will go at some point. Other than that there is not much major that is a problem. If ypu get a 1.9d remap it and blank the egr and remove the dpf.

Cheers for the reply!
I'm really surprised these are hatchbacks to me it's more an estate. Just wandering would you get a child seat in the middle and have an adult either side sit comfortably on a long journey?

Aye, that was the old one, the later 1.9 is a better one.

What garage is it, have they got a website?

No Web site but 2 of the cars are on autotrader both at £2,995 and the company is called trade cars
Ones red 2ltr and ones silver 1.9

Yes, they got the 1.9 120 and 150 diesels shared with fiat and gm.

Now Herb, what you really want is a lovely creamy smooth V6.

And on a competely unrelated note I'll be having to sell mine soon cos I'm changing jobs.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back