vauxhall omega 3.0 mv6 ex cop car!!!!!

chrisBcoupe03

Car
astra coupe
Hi there me and some freinds have just bought a omega 3.0 mv6 ex cop car.we will be using it for driffting. just to see if anyone knows any quick tunning tips, and if anyone knows were too get bodykits for it.

thanks chris :D

hey and welcome to the site. you may find that if it was an ex cop car some work might have already been done to it. although this is dependable on the force some do some dont

Hi Chris and welcome to TorqueCars. They are heavy cars so strip out as much as you can. Read the drift tuning article in out drift section under articles/editorial on the main site for drift tips.

If you are drifting you will be taking off the bumpers regularly so think about this before fitting a nice bodykit. A lot of drifters use cable ties to fix on their bumpers so it is easier to repair.

i recommend powerflo for the exhaust i have one on my omega only from the cat back and the difference was quite impressive considering the size of the car also fitted mushroom filter, no difference in power only noise. love the choice of car for drifting, very different and unusual.

i live quite near courtney, and there not all there meant to be... a mate of mine used to work at a local vauxhall spares, salvage garage, courtney used to buy second had cylinders/ cylinder heads ect, he thought nothing of it.

later he found out that they port polish the heads, clean them up and sell them for ridiculous amounts of money, so your better off reworking the car yourself

i only posted there website after a quick search on the net i have never dealt with them myself so can't recommend them.
just a guide to what is possible on the tuning side of things.
i personally build all my own race engines but some people don't have the knowledge or experence to do so.
but if what your saying is true then it just show what some people are up to:amazed:

i only posted there website after a quick search on the net i have never dealt with them myself so can't recommend them.
just a guide to what is possible on the tuning side of things.
i personally build all my own race engines but some people don't have the knowledge or experence to do so.
but if what your saying is true then it just show what some people are up to:amazed:

yes i know what your saying, there are bits you can buy from them..mostly vxr authentic parts, yh im not saying dont go see them just look around for cheaper parts