Vauxhall Corsa C De Badge

jon121

Tuner
Car
corsa c 12v
I know that de bageing isnt too hard but just wandering if anyone has had any problems (marking paint etc.) when de badgeing a corsa c or is it just a simple case of a hair dryer and some pliers. also does anyone have any reccomendations on lowering springs and what are the difference between expencive ones and cheap ones. cheers

dental floss and saw the badge off is another method

if its a dark coloured car you may notice some difference in colour after removing but if its not that bad then it should polish

Any mod should be declared to insurers but de-badging shouldn't really increase premium. As for lowering it. Simply call up your insurers and say 'I'm thinking of lowering my car by 30mm on springs/coilovers' and see what they say. It's quite impossible to say what insurance premiums will increase by as so many factors effect insurance quotes.

update on the de-badging, i sucessfully de-badged the back of my car by doing the method i mentioned before but then using a bit of petrol on a sponge to wipe off the adhesive. this worked suprsingly well and hasnt left any marks on the car. the paint is slightly faded where the letters were but i think some T-cut will sort that out. With the Corsa C does anyone know/have a picture of what the standard front grill looks like de-badged without having to buy a new grill? will it have the horrible V shape grooved into the grill? or is this biit just stuck on? thanks

With the Corsa C does anyone know/have a picture of what the standard front grill looks like de-badged without having to buy a new grill? will it have the horrible V shape grooved into the grill? or is this bit just stuck on? thanks

I think the groove will be left there mate, but the silver bit is only stuck onto the black bit so there's no harm having a look. Alternatively, you could take off the silver bit and paint it a different colour?

iv been looking at aftermarket girlls for cheap but from my research apparently you cant get aftermarket ones for a corsa c pre facelift. the only ones available are irmsher or steinmetz which obviously look better but i dont really want to pay £150 for a grill!