VAUXHALL CORSA 1.2 SXi Body Kit

Corsa2016

Car
VAUXHALL CORSA SXi
Hello,

I am having a bit of a problem. I am completely new to this scene and until now have never even thought of modifying my car in way. But as of recently I have thought about picking up a car, messing around with it and doing it up.

I have taken a liking to the Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi. I have a lot of questions so I will probably be back and forth on this forums alot. But just to start I want to change the exterior.

I am looking to purchase a SXi on anything from a 03-06 plate. This whole Corsa C and D body kits confuses me a bit so my question is:
Will Vauxhall Corsa C Blitz Body Kit fit on 03-06 SXi?? Or will I need a D body kit?

Thanks for your time

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for the 1.3 CDTi model if you can get one. It's a Fiat/Alfa Romeo derived motor and is much livelier than the 1.2 petrol unit.

Hello and welcome. There are body differences between the C and D models, some parts of the kit may fit but others will not due to the OEM plastic mouldings but you might be able to modify them to fit properly.

If it is your first project then I'd recommend sticking with a kit that was specifically designed for your car model. Fibre glass kits often bend and deform a little and need some touching up even straight from the factory.