value tuning

Solomon

Car
Mazda 5 sport
Can anyone think of cheap ways to tune a car?
I've thought of 4 already, that's strut braces, air filter, smoothing out and ducting the airbox and weight saving.
My car is a Mazda 5 2.0ltr sport (has a turbo and alloys).

Last edited:
If your waste gate has adjustable bolts on it, you can up the boost a little which doesn't cost a thing ;) If not, you would need an adjustable one to do it.

Most inexpensive is......learning to drive better.
It would be shame to see you can not run away with coilovers, ARB's, strut braces, Toyo R1R's, expensive weight and wheel alignement, custom remap etc. from a same stock car which is driven by Walter Roehrl....or some anonimous midleaged driver who is in the hurry to pick kids from school. :lol:

No offence meaned. It goes for me to. Experienced that once (not the same description, but...)
I was tracking some comby on some Histrian b road and he give me a good driving lesson. After he turn left in Limski kanal i saw the side stickers with "AMK Matulji" sign.
AMK Matulji is auto-moto club and is known for their hill climbers in Croatian cup. :lol:

I second to the above posts.
As for me, reducing the weight, hitting my car's scheduled maintenance along with engine care (prevention's better than cure) and doing repairs and enhancements (myself or with a help of a mate or relative) are considered inexpensive.