Using your down time to improve your launch time

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
With much of the world on lockdown it's a good time to improve your launch time from your down time!

As Coronavirus takes hold around the world many well people will find themselves in lockdown, unable to go out or travel.

So what jobs can you carry out whilst you are off work, and preferably suggest things you can do in isolation.

I continue to job hunt. Though interviews are being cancelled. There are no government help schemes for persons like myself - I'm not forced to work from home or take sick leave, I'm not losing revenue due to lost customer base, I'm just looking for work that suddenly I can't go to!

Mini rant over.

Honestly, it's not made any difference to me and mine yet. We still have a 1 year old to look after so it's not like I suddenly have time at home that I didn't before.

I cleaned the car for the first time in a while. The lawn got mowed.

Hey I mowed my lawn for the first time in 8 months yesterday! And I cleaned my car.

I'll be working on removing carbon from the intake soon and it gives me a chance to sort out the junk in the garage and loft.

2 acres, we have about 2 meters!
Fortunately I don,y mind gardening and mowing as have always been yard proud and am darling wife of 56 years doesn't want to move to a smaller house or unit.

Yesterday was our 56 anniversary so no 2 son came out with take away for dinner.

So jealous, we are in lockdown in the UK at the moment, not even allowed to leave our homes! I'm getting cabin fever already but at least I've knocked off a few DIY jobs already.

I'll be looking at car stuff next, probably do an intake clean on it, and full valet and I should get the tuning box installed and setup again, I ripped it out for a main dealer service a few months back.