Useful websites...

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
What sites do you regularly use or refer too? Post them here so fellow Torquecarians can benefit from your experience & immense knowledge. Remember keep it car related & places you genuinely trust & are not just cool. Try & include a small description too. ;)

I'll start with a couple.

Ratsport, lots of bits for your car including a rather cool exhaust valve I'm trying to find an excuse to fit!

Car builder solutions, lots & lots of bits that you might not find normally plus stuff you didn't realise you need.

honestjohn.co.uk, peachorlemon.com, fastsaloons.com, autoexpress.co.uk, autocar, ppc forum. autotrader.co.uk, ebay, petrolheads and warrantysdirect amongst others

I spend a fair bit of time on Autotrader.co.uk and pretty much all the rest of my time on this one! I need to get out more really!:lol:

I suppose another question might be what can we add to this site to make it even more useful and interesting?

Car database and performance stats anyone?

Wayne - If your version of "getting out more" is visiting a broader range of website - you REALLY do need to "actually, get out more" ;)

:lol: Rob! I just meant I spend too much time online on this site!

It's amazing outside, 3D high definition and very interactive. I recommend it although your unused musles do start to ache.

lol - I had visions of you posting tomorrow...

"Man, guys, its fantastic out there. I had an awesome day - visited 6 websites I'd never visited before"....... *sigh*

So you thought a website would be boring and you clicked on it! Now what does that tell us about you.

Maybe I should buy "watching paint dry.com" just for you Rob!