Urgent response needed

almc2242

Dude, I just purchase a A'pexi AFC NEO for my RAV4.1. But I also found out on the net that the OEM computers override the tuned setting. Do you know anything regarding this dilemma?

Hi Almc and welcome to TorqueCars nice to hav eyou along. The A'pexi AFC NEO is a fuel management computer which piggybacks on to your ECU. The standard ECU paramters will as far as I know be overwritten via the piggy back which will effectively take over the fuelling.

I don't think you will see much of a power gain overall though, you would surely be better off going for the full Apexi engine management unit which replaces the ECU altogether. Have you done any other mods? You should think about induction kit, sports exhaust and cams if you are serious about power and they will help you get the max from your A'pexi AFC NEO

Thank you very much mates. Regarding Modifications to my RAV4. this is what I got so far. These are engine, Chassis, and inside of my ride.

At the bottom I've posted pictures and a link: Magnaflow muffler Cherry Bomb PRO 7401 Muffler Borla Double Tip TRD Short Shorter TRD Thermostat TRD Front Strut Tower Brace [via Japan] TRD Radiator cap TRD Front Anti-Sway Bar H&R Springs Power Slot Disc Brake Stainless Steel Brake Lines Addco Rear Anti-Sway Bar Bilstein Shocks F&R Full Energy Suspension Poly Kit installed Pivot Ground Kit Pivot Raizin Battery Kit Next Level Performance module Apollo K&N Intake Engine Oil and Gear Cooler Kenwood Receiver Alpine Amp Infinity Speakers Infinity BassLink Woofer Yokohama tires NGK Iridium Spark Plugs DEI Wrap on Header and exhaust pipe

The Turbo kit is next Zoom Performance Clutch MSD 6A Nology Performance Wires DEPO Angel Headlights Eyes Bomex Front Spoiler Velocity Funnel intake installed Hella Horn Throttle Body Spacer Helix Power Tower Plus installed Cuzco Lower Arm bar Custom Rear Strut Tower Brace Very Soon, Apex'i AFC NEO

Sometimes people come and go through these forum claming this and that. But I like to show proof, here is my link. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/400637

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a good spec to me almc2242 ( I missed your post - sorry about that! Better late than never though as they say!)