Uprated PD170 Fuel Injectors???

Rustyboy4

Tuner
Car
Seat Leon FR TDI
Evening chaps and chappettes,

It has come to my attention and severe dismay that "apparantley" there are no upgrades to the fuel injectors for the PD170 engine that has pride of place in the Leon FR???? I'm shocked and stunned given that I was looking to go the full monty and get the FR fully stage 2 intercooler, hybrid turbo, flywheel etc however this is now a pointless venture as apparantley you can't upgrade the fuel injectors to cope?

Surely this can't be right and if not does anyone know where I can get some upgraded fuel injectors for the boy?!

Cheers in advance

some companies offer out stage 2 maps so they must be able to handle it so far. true your not going to see some of the figures that they were getting from the older 1.9s

might be worth giving awesome gti a shout and see what they say

Ok so all work is now on hold as the Leon has officially died!!! It's went on a not too glorious death where it decided to break down completely on the way back from Durham on Sunday!!!! I managed to make it to within 20 miles of home before he decided to throw in the towel!!! keeping in mind I stay just outside glasgow no mean feat!!!

It sounds like there is a fuel delivery problem so I'm going to guess it's the injectors! I hate to say it but I think if I get him running again he's going to be going the journey and I'm getting myself possibly something sensible like a BMW 320d or maybe something really sensible like an SZ Aerotop Toyota Supra! Niow you're talking!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back