Uprated clutch for X30XE V6

Shonky

Car
V6 Ka, 318is
Hi, does anyone know where can I get an uprated clutch to take 350 ft lbs. for the X30?

Cheers

What gearbox are you usung mate. That will give the answer as it will need to suit the gearbox you have.

What gearbox are you usung mate. That will give the answer as it will need to suit the gearbox you have.

FWD F23 cable shift (It's not in an Omega or Vauxhall for that matter lol), I think the 238mm 2.6 fits but I'm not 100%, I bought a second hand uprated LUK clutch for it but checking with them directly they don't do uprated ones now just OE

Hi !

LMFVauxhall sells modified Sachs clutches and flywheel kits, but they're mostly aimed at turbo-diesel models (they still need a dual mass flywheel in order not to destroy the gearbox).

(Removed URL link as per our T&C's)
New members with less than 10 posts are not allowed to post up any URL links or photos, this helps to deter spammers! Thanks for your understanding buddy.

Petrol models can use a reinforced and lightened solid flywheel, I know there are at least ones for Astras, so you should find some for the Veccy.

Sachs clutches are also considered as stronger, even unmodified OEM.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back