Unique Instrument Panel

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
i decided to go a bit further than just changing the dials...
so:
lockwood white dials, paint the needles black (as they are already white)
aluminium dial rings
green illumination
paint the surround in silver

what do you think? anything missing?

once done il post up before and after pics.

my thoughts exactly i have a theme which is black and silver(ish) so i was replacing the air vents w/ chromed ones then re paint the plastic trim inside here and there, replace the pedals gear knob and handbrake plus door pins with richbrooks vauxhall range. all a work in process but need the engine sortin' first! :shock:

Have you got any pictures of your interior right now before the new dials are put in? Green might look out of place a biit. Maybe blue would match the silver and black a bit better. Apart from that everything looks fine to me.

i was originally going to go with blue, but fancied something completely different. like on a vtr.

my interior is sxi trim and all black with white instrument needles. thats jut about it.

if i go with green then the courtesy light will be green aswel as the boot, plus accented lighting indoors (speaker compartment..maybe) and outside with neon lighting, purely because i think black cars with green neons look amazing.

went with green :D

looks really good, not so brights that it completely blinds you but evenly lit in a nice shade of green.