UNF better than metric?

SLEEPER

Pro Tuner
It might have occured to you that forums are information bases. What is the point of having the knowledge when it is not being used? Unlike the ones who want to make believe that only the 'chosen' ones can do the work I am, I give my knowledge away.

And to clarify this: If I make claims, I am being flamed. Yes, it has happened even here on the forum. When I bring proof I am going to be flamed because I am bragging.
Where you imply my motives? In the the last sentence of the quote and in the first sentence of the previous quote.

So apparently these phrases below imply some form of motive ?????????
1 We dont bring up your "abundance of knowledge" you do .......................all the time.
That isnt implying any motive it is my opnion based on your posts.
and
2 I see you still have not read my post despite your reply
Neither is this It is my opinion based on your reply

As for
It might have occured to you that forums are information bases. What is the point of having the knowledge when it is not being used? Unlike the ones who want to make believe that only the 'chosen' ones can do the work I am, I give my knowledge away.
And to clarify this: If I make claims, I am being flamed. Yes, it has happened even here on the forum. When I bring proof I am going to be flamed because I am bragging.

You miss the point by mile ......
The problem is that you make claims (your words) which you say are proven by your colation (again your words)
But you wont tell us the source of them infact you flatly refusie to say what the tests are or with authority you say them.
We do not want to know who you are but if you want to make claims (yet again your words) you need to provide some evidence of either the source of the information you are using or your authority to make the statement. Either will do

Finally you say that when you bring that proof you will be flamed .

Well why not TRY US

PS disagreeing with you or having a different opinion isnt flaming.

Charliep

Torque Junkie
From
Thurrock, UK
Car
Alfa GTV & 33

Where you imply my motives? In the the last sentence of the quote and in the first sentence of the previous quote.

So apparently these phrases below imply some form of motive ?????????
1 We dont bring up your "abundance of knowledge" you do .......................all the time.
That isnt implying any motive it is my opnion based on your posts.
and
2 I see you still have not read my post despite your reply
Neither is this It is my opinion based on your reply

As for

You miss the point by mile ......
The problem is that you make claims (your words) which you say are proven by your colation (again your words)
But you wont tell us the source of them infact you flatly refusie to say what the tests are or with authority you say them.
We do not want to know who you are but if you want to make claims (yet again your words) you need to provide some evidence of either the source of the information you are using or your authority to make the statement. Either will do

Finally you say that when you bring that proof you will be flamed .

Well why not TRY US

PS disagreeing with you or having a different opinion isnt flaming.
You are right in everything. I am full of bull. And best is I am leaving this forum.

T9 man

TC ModFather
From
London, UK
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Pardon, what the dickens just happened here? :blink: Leaving the forum is just a tad extreme don't you think CP?
NO ONE here is trying to attack you, far from it actually! The guys on here vary in range between the; 1) no idea what your on about! 2) have a good idea what your talking about! 3) incredibly knowledgeable and very much hands on!

Seasoned members like Sleeper, Claymore and Old-git are without a doubt classed in the number three section.

I detest that expression: Flaming me! it has no place here on Torque Cars! One of our golden rules is to be nice! ;)

I have no doubt whatsoever that you know what you are talking about, and clearly you exude a great knowledge of car mechanics. But this is a forum and as such, peoples true meanings and intentions are often confused and misunderstood within a text paragraph or even a single sentence! Just because members do not agree with you this does not mean they are spoiling for an argument! They just need things explained differently in order to understand you a bit better.

HDi summed it up a while ago in his post to you: "There's a thirst for knowledge here -something I see as credible given the general low level of intelligence we see during our daily lives. Welcome. It's good to have you on board."

I for one have enjoyed reading your posts, I don't always understand them, but that is why I joined this forum in the first place; to learn! :)

I do hope to see you back here on TorqueCars CP and very soon, we have much to learn from each other! ;)