Undercut by a Merc Brabus driver

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I had a Mercedes Brabus driver - some dizzy young blond who was clearly borrowing daddys car blat past and under cut me swerving in front of me just before a roundabout.

Brain not engaged really so I used my anticipatory skills to out manoever her.

At a roundabout I took the inside lane behind a lorry and she was on the outside lane behind a classic mini.

The lorry turned off left and left me clear to blat away and join the main motorway - it was a bit of a bend but the old Quattro kept me planted to the road and enabled a swift departure.

The Merc driver was stuck behind the mini on the slip road for some time, before eventually blatting past me at over 70mph. It seems the this driver is incapable of thinking, and only driving quick in a straight line! (Some people don't deserver to drive nice cars!)

At least she was driving quickly ...........shows some promise

Re was she fit ? more importantly was she available ?

I remember asking something similar years ago, how would you have acted if it was a male? Does the notion of being mistreated on the road by a woman affect how annoyed you are? :cheesy:

I remember asking something similar years ago, how would you have acted if it was a male? Does the notion of being mistreated on the road by a woman affect how annoyed you are? :cheesy:

The missus used to have trouble with insecure blokes when she had her 206GTi, and the MGTF, they didn't like the fact that she was a girl in a fast car.

That said I don't read that in any of wayne's posts here.

no favourism from myself, if some cuts me up they will get a ream of abuse whoever it is. the worst one i Vietnam is emabssy owned cars (you can tell from the numberplates) as they are practically immune from prosecution, the police will not stop them. (in fact the likes of the Cambodian embassy sell embassy plates for USD20000 a go!)

The missus used to have trouble with insecure blokes when she had her 206GTi, and the MGTF, they didn't like the fact that she was a girl in a fast car.

That said I don't read that in any of wayne's posts here.
Male or female - it makes no difference to me at all! Bad driving is all I judge regardless of who it is doing it.

I've had people "sleeping" in the left hand land, when I've overtaken them they then wake up, overtake me and eventually slow up again. Why can't they maintain a steady speed!