Under car lighting?

Audi A4 lover

Car
A4 1.8T Sport
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has a deffinitive answer to the age old question 'are neon lights/LEDs legal?'. Many moons ago,when I was a fair bit younger, I was alot like alot of people on here. I wanted a small engined car with every single extra on it possible! And was a member of another internet forum, wich shall remain nameless due to possibly copyright infringements??? Anyway, the chaps on there couldnt decide wether they were legal or not! That was a fair few years ago now, and my ar styling ideas have moved on, however I'd still like set of lights under the car - just as a bit of a gimmick more than anything. I was aware that obviously certain colours had to be in certain places i.e red & while. But I've got a silver A4 and I think I'd like to throw a set of blue lights under it! So if anyones got a 100% certain answer to wether or not theyre legal, then I'm all ears!!

yes they are legal providing the following

you cannot see the light source - bulbs/tubes
must be white at the front
red at the rear
amber at the sides

blue is a no no unless its off road

youre generally ok you dont drive like a loony with thm on youre usually left alone, however save you money andget some uprated suspesion or somethng of power use or legal styling ;)

hahahahaha, Audi's sport suspension is fine for me! It was just for giggles really, silver with the blue would look rather cool me thinks!:love:

fair enough for those who can afford an audi :lol: put it towards a remap, will give massive boostsesp since yours i turbo