Ultra rare R34 GTR V SPEC 2 NUR for sale

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Here is a rare chance to own an extremely desirable R34 the V Spec 2 Nur edition.

http://www.svaimports.com/details.php?ID=175

Owned by the owner of SVA imports and lovingly cherised. It has been reviewed and driven by some leading Mags and has some very sensible mods.

Available for a cool £42995

Is it me or is that a bit steep?

He's asking too much, If the car was that rare then why did he mod it? If its so unique then why take the bits off that make it special?
If it was standard then I could understand the high price, as it would be more likely bought by a collector rather than a tuner (not that a tuner can't be a collector, but you know what I mean). Some cars are best kept original.

If I was him I'd have refitted all the original parts & sold off the after market stuff separate.

The mods are acually very sensible and very nicely done. He's not stressed the engine at all and it has had rave magazine reviews.

I do agree though that it is a shame to spoil a rare car by modding it. Perhaps it is a tax dodge and its up for sale at silly money so it counts as stock and he can keep it as his run around :)

I wonder how much it would cost to import a Nur Spec from Japan yourself?