UK Newbie

7ONY

Wrench Pro
Car
Lagune RT Sport
Hi all,
Just joined the group, I live near London England, lookin forward to talking to a few of you and posting on the forums.

:)

Alright mate, welcome to TorqueCars! Tell us about your ride...

My ride huh LOL !!
At this time I drive a total standard Renault Lagune 1.8 RT Sport, its a pretty good car, great condition and drives like new. But I am in the prosess of looking to buy a Mondeo ST24

My ride huh LOL !!
At this time I drive a total standard Renault Lagune 1.8 RT Sport, its a pretty good car, great condition and drives like new. But I am in the prosess of looking to buy a Mondeo ST24

Any plans for the Mondeo when you get it?

Well I am after a certain mondeo st24 i only want a black one, mods ive got in mind are the new RS8 look a like headlights, engine dress and deataling, defo better wheels than the standard one and im also think of black lexus reat lights. Hows that sound?

Yes Miniman your probably right, ive been doing some things on Photoshop and the lexus lights dont look right, makes it look tacky, i have also played with tinting them and found that a very ligh tint does look good, so maybe thats the way forward

agreed the OEM lights are nice, but there is no harm in trying a different look, its a simple easy fix if they dont look right

Hello there and welcome to TorqueCars - sorry for my delay (even longer than PGarner!) I've been on Holiday but I'm back now. Good to have you along.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back