UK Budget for motorists

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Post up any points you've picked out from the budget for motorists.

£100m for pot hole repairs, looks like afuel duty freeze as well (no new taxes on fuel) but does this apply to the already announced hikes?

The chancellor says the fuel duty escalator that adds 1p to fuel duty on top of inflation each year will be axed for the rest of this Parliament.

Fuel duty stabliser will be interesting, and it was good to see fuel cut by 1p from tonight! That will help......................... a bit.

Not good enough, we want LOWER fuel prices. Just leaving the rip off prices in place is not doing the motorist any favours.

when i heard this and all the fat cats were all like HERE HERE!

i was like A F*****G PENNY ARE YOU TAKING THE P**S DEAR GOD I THROW PENNYS ON THE FLOOR!!!!

the government have no clue about the real world and how much people are really struggling to find work, nevermind work and cant pay to get out to shop for food or even get to work, it costs me £40 for just over half a tank i darent fill it

1p might seem nothing to us but when you put that to all the cars driving on the road today that is a lot of money

we are screwed what ever they do and nothing we can do so why worry

that's a very pessimistic outlook you have Matt :lol:, there is always something that can be done but it's getting enough support that's the hard part

Post up any points you've picked out from the budget for motorists.

£100m for pot hole repairs, looks like afuel duty freeze as well (no new taxes on fuel) but does this apply to the already announced hikes?

Really???
I thought they used the 100 mil to create more holes cause i'm sure thats what happens round here.:blink: