Ugliest car you've owned

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the ugliest car you've owned? Did you think it was ugly at the time?

I've been ok as far as ugly go. My first Renault 9 TLE was not a looker but at the time it was ok. I certainly wouldn't drive one now.

Suzuki SJ 413, I have no idea what I was thinking at the time.
00afe924.gif

mine is a peugeot 405 estate and tbh its not that ugly compared to alot of newer cars and it was a great work horse!!
TW936271H.jpg

Mine had to be a lhd mk1 seat ibiza, built by seat with fiat parts and porsche technology, ugly as sin, drove like a yacht and trying to get parts for it was a mega headache, had to swap the alternator once and the only way to get it out was by removing the headlight and pulling it through the space left !!

To be honest I dont remember ever having an ugly looking car, the only one I didnt really like the back end of was a Renault 15GLS,but that wasn't what I call ugly....Here's one, mine was in black, not many left now this was the only pic of one I could find post#2, my front had bigger lights than this one so looked more sporty:

http://forums.oneclick.net.au/viewtopic.php?t=9

Last edited:
Correct Stamford they were indeed the forerunner to the rot box fall apart Fuego's, my mum had one but not for long, total piece of junk....

Ive never really run an ugly car on the road, we once had an original nissan sunny in the drive though, (shudder), its not so much ugly, it just doesnt look like anything. it looked like a rectangle of faded yellow attempting to hide itself in plain sight, like it was embarrased of itself.

never drove it, didnt want to know what it was like, probably as underwelming as its appearance.

it is shocking, i drove a pug 106 that some twat tryed to mod and done everything...just horrible, that has to go to the worst car iv ever had to drive, lucky it was only for a few miles

I had my dad's 2001 Toyota Avalon. Not exactly a bad looking car, but had reserved styling. One of the best cars to cruise in though, extremely comfortable.