twin turbocharge a vitara v6

escudo

Car
vitara v6
hello ive got a question and can anybody help ive got a vitara v6 and i want to put twin turbos and increase the bhp to about 600bhp and mid mount it can anybody give me some tips and any were that would help me with the gear box ?

Isn't that the 2L Auto? Why twin it? Surly a bigger engine would make more sence. If your going off road, then you will get little if any more touque from twinning it, your wheels would just slip a lot easyer.

what i want to do is build a replica of the suzuki escudo pike peak (has on grand turismo) and ive seen a couple of vitara's with a manual v6 2.0l ive got the body kit all drawn up just got to have bash on building the the roll cage

I dont mean to wreck your dreams of a 600bhp twin turbo suzuki escudo, but the vitara drive train will not handle the power!! It will shear the front an rear axle's and shatter diff internals, suzuki drive train ant very strong, not to mention the front diff is made of cast alloy :lol:.

I have just joined this forum to get information/help with my single turbo (tdo4) h25a V6 vitara engine build..

Look into the KL mazda V6 series engine's as a transplant maybe ?

Greetings chairman and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)