• Large single turbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twin turbo

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

slifer8

Car
'95 Jaguar XJR 4.0
I have a 1995 Jaguar XJR 4.0 liter with a inline 6 with a supercharger. My goal is to turbocharge it for just some extra fun on the side. I was wondering if this is even possible, and if so, could I twin turbo it?

P.S. I am new to cars and this website, so please don't hate me if I say some dumb things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put bluntly if you are new to cars forget it.
Masses of work and money including probably strenghtening the engine
Why not put a different superchsrger or change the gearing of it.

But again it needs some expetise .

As Sleeper said buddy, there are masses of work involved to fit one turbocharger yet alone two. Put a bigger supercharger on or change the gearing on the pulleys for it. Less work and a little more easier on the wallet. Also take into account the car being off the road for a while when the works are being done, you would be surprised how many people overlook this when they start and wonder how to get to work ;)

** Your post got stuck in the moderation queue buddy because you posted a URL before you have made 10 posts (this includes any photos) as a new member. I have approved it for you this time, but please wait until you reach 10 posts before posting any more otherwise I will have to remove that post**

T9 man
Super Moderator.

Thanks guys! I will keep this in mind. Feel free to direct me to pulleys or superchargers that would fit this. I found this website but it says it is for the '98 to the 03' version. I am not surprised that there few readily available aftermarket parts for this car.
http://www.eurotoysltd.com/catalog/...ducts_id=28&osCsid=67454ren3oi6rqi18h262m5nf4