Twin Turbo conversion

Car
Peugeot 207 gti
Hi all as stated I own a 2009 207 gti and i feel that the stock turbo isnt providing enough in terms of the power region so I have this crazy idea to do a twin turbo on it. Is this possible? And if so would i be looking at a lot of internal mods in the engine compartment? The other idea i had was to convert from a fwd to a 4wd. Please any feedback would help

You can do a sequential setup or parallel setup, each turbo needs to kick in at different points in the rev range or you'll have terrible lag so this requires some creating management of the wastegate.

Why not fit a larger turbo and supplement this with a supercharger creating a twincharger setup. I think this would be easier to setup than a twin turbo.

Unless your engine is heavily modified you'd probably be best off seeking a good hybrid turbo and get more boost that way, you could potentially see another 45% power gain with a different turbo and this is much easier to fit that a twin setup.

4wd conversions have been done, this is very expensive. A dimma sport car had this conversion and they used a lot of parts from a Cosworth 4x4. You'd need to do a lot of structural cutting to get this to work so it will cost a small fortune.

Why not fit a good torsen diff to the front if traction is an issue?

Thanks for the response man I appreciate the help, I was thinking of going for a bigger turbo and I suppose i could find a supercharger from a cooper S seeing as they are the same type of engine. The only reason i wanted to look at 4wd was to get the car to pull off like a bat outta hell. In terms of internal mods on the engine, when going with a bigger turbo and supercharger what would you suggest? I was thinking a set of forged pistons and con rods as well as upgrading the injectors and while the head is off doing a gas flow and port on that too. Obviously i would need to fit an aftermarket exhaust with a larger diameter to get rid of those gasses quicker