Torque Cars

Tvr s3c

Discussion in 'Other makes and models' started by Paul35730, 15 June 2012.

1. Paul35730

Paul35730 New member

Hitchin
    Car:
    Tvr s3c
    Hello

Picking up my new toy this week tvr s3c :p looking for a garage to look after it . Anyone know a good place in Hertfordshire ?

Paul

2. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    No only wish I did for you buddy. I have a friend who lives in Royston in Hertfordshire and he's car crazy, I'll ask him over the weekend ;)

3. Paul35730

Paul35730 New member

Hitchin
    Car:
    Tvr s3c
    Thanks very much T9 man

4. Jakeymd

Jakeymd The Torque Meister

Ashbourne
    Car:
    Ford Focus 2.0 TDCi
    There is actually a place called royston?? Ow dear :/

5. Yugguy

Yugguy Torque King

Rugby (expat Preston lad)
    Car:
    Merc C220Cdi Elegan
    Very cool. Proper real mans car.

6. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    There is indeed Jake and it is an extremely affluent area in Herts :)

@ Paul, my friend is away for the weekend at a track day so I shall try and catch up with him tomorrow, as when he gets home he takes ages to clean his car & check everything over before he puts his baby in the garage and tucks it in for the night :embarrest: His missus thinks that his relationship with his cars is unnatural as he talks to them and they all have names and personalities! :blink: she keeps threatening to have the doctor give him the once over :lol: