TVR Owners? TVR Section

Hi Daniel, if we get 5 threads about TVR cars then you will get your own forum. Tell us a bit about yours, what have you done to it?

Oh and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars.

I noticed that there are already some TVR threads in the supercar section but thought it would be good for them to get their own section.

My TVR Chimaera is essentially standard (at the moment!) apart from a fully mappable engine management system that controls both fuel and ignition. The mappable ignition system uses coil-packs and has allowed me to get rid of the distributor completely. It makes a big difference to the performance and it now runs much smoother!

Future plans include some extensive suspension work, cylinder head modifications, custom intake manifold and nitrous!

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
Collecting my S2 tomorrow.First TVR I have owned.
Previous toys include..1969 Tbird,Bmw635csi,Jaguar XJR,Lancia Fulvia,Lancia Delta turbo,Alfa 164 3.0 V6,Jaguar XJ12,Daimler Double Six and so many others I forget.

Previous toys include..1969 Tbird,Bmw635csi,Jaguar XJR,Lancia Fulvia,Lancia Delta turbo,Alfa 164 3.0 V6,Jaguar XJ12,Daimler Double Six and so many others I forget.

you got any pics of your delta? one of my favorite cars!!!!

I wish you the very best with your new baby tomorrow :)
It would be great once you have reached 10 posts, if you could post up some photos of your past cars? that's some list you have there!

Unfortunately no photos of the Delta,it was some years ago.Had an unfortunate habit of setting the brakes on fire after a spirited sprint or two ! Which led to it's ultimate demise in the back of another car after total loss of braking.Owwwww,that hurt.