Turboing my car? help please

Tiburonmad

Car
Tiburon 2Lt
Hello there every and anyone who will help with some info i have a 2.0 tiburon its in the project stage and im now there by the fun stuff/turbo charging that is but am just a little unsure on some thing!!! HELP!!

Dude, it's already fitted with CVVT system which continuously gives you better on & off road performance, though, if you want to fit a turbo kit, then you can go for a HKS kit <HKS GT3037S - 450/480 PS Output COMPRESSOR:-Wheel- 52/56 Trims - 55.0/57.0 Inducers / 76.2 Major-Housing- 100 Inlet / 50 Outlet - 0.60 A/RTURBINE:-Wheel- 84 Trim - 60.0 Major / 55.0 Exducer-Housing- GT25 inlet / External GT30 outlet; 0.61, 0.73, 0.87, 1.01, 1.12 A/R >

WOW when i said new the machinery of turbos i didnt know all those numbers and things, first whats cvvt, and i dont want to buy those bolts on kits(firstly to much secondly want my own home done coversion) what im trying to find out is which turbo for my car what size! what make where boosts from and where it must sit... like oil drain pipes and dump valves guages all those funnnnn things. Maybe you could still help me with some good info?????:bigsmile:

what year is your Tiburon?
Wouldnt it be more cost effective and use less time to use an engine already turbocharged? (perhaps you can get one out of a crashed Genesis?)