Turbo or No Turbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Road Burner
Car
Ford Fiesta Zetec-S
My loan got approved!

I should have my new car within a week and I will upload some pictures. Still, I have a decision to make. The Peugeot 206, 2.0 HDI.

There is a turbo version and a non-turbo version?

Both have 110bhp, 8 valves and 205 torque (Nm).

Id like the turbo version but should I settle for the non-turbo version if I find a nice one without?

What do you guys think?

Also, 8 valves is ok right?

The turbo is the only one worth chipping the gains are just not enough on the non turbos. Some older turbos cannot be easily chipped either so it would be worth checking the year and model with your remapper just to make sure.

Good point.

Looks like i'm in a bit of a pickle.

If I can only get the 2.0 HDi Turbo version, well... finding my car is going to be so much harder! :(

I went with the Turbo version, I'm picking the car up in 2 days and I'll post some pictures as I slowly improve its look.

Nice. Why not keep a video journal as well? (I have an idea about video journals in line with Fingers idea!)

waynne said:
Nice. Why not keep a video journal as well? (I have an idea about video journals in line with Fingers idea!)

Ive been waking up random hours in the morning everyday since I closed the deal, you predicted this didn't you?

So its not sad and pathetic to get excited over a new car? :p

I dont care if it is, I CANT WAIT, its like CHRISTMAS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.