Turbo conversion kit help

tonysoprano

Hi guys could you please help

I have a Toyota Celica VVTI 140bhp 2001 model (in red) lol

I've decided to upgrade my performance and Im after a turbo conversion kit. My car is stock but I cannot find anyone who does them if anyone knows anybody who does a Turbo or supercharger could you please help

Thanks James

itll most likely be a custom build mate.
turbo manifolds,pistons, rods, possibly crank, injectors, maf, intercooler and you need ether a piggy back ECU or standalone to do all the fueling for you. clutch etc etc

itll most likely be a custom build mate.
turbo manifolds,pistons, rods, possibly crank, injectors, maf, intercooler and you need ether a piggy back ECU or standalone to do all the fueling for you. clutch etc etc

Thanks I definatly know places do them I think it's around £3500 I belive

Ouch £10k that must take some effort? What car do you own? Thats why I hate programmes like Pimp my ride. I hate the way they make something really time consuming i.e. saving up each moth for this part that part and they condense it down into a really fun 22 miutes. Yeah I've actually just spoken to ULIMATE VELOCITY in Leciester they do a turbo conversion kit.

It comes to £3500 and its all the parts and work which makes it upto that kinda of money. Better start saving then...

1.8 turbo bora.
£10k gets me
garrett gt 35 turbo
tublular manifold
custom downpipe
bored out to 1.9
low compression pistons
forged rods
injectors
big MAF
FMIC
all plumbing
4 bar FPR
few more bits
all labour
and mapping

not doing anything like this at most ill be going hybrid turbo for around 250-280bhp. really fancy changing to an oil burner in the next couple of years