Tuning and handling on a Nissan

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I soon intend to buy a Primera GT, A good handling all rounder-sound. Natrually as the newest will be 11 years old now no doubt things are worn and will need replacing such as the Bushes and dampers,etc
No doubt there is the usual breathing mods such as air intake and exhaust etc. So what parts,brands and suppliers are recommended for handling, tuning and stoppping etc for the gt to make it a better car. Tell me everything you know but please no talk of ice, alloys or bodykits.
Cheers all and thanks

Tein do a nice kits that would fit the Primera, well known and its what im running on my mg very impressed with their stuff. Upgrade the cams and get it brathing better then get the ECU remapped or upgrade to an aftermarket ECU youll make some nice gains just via the simple things.

ICE has its own forum so you wont hear reccomendations here :)

The gt is an excellent handling car already, if the suspension is a bit tired then just replace with the stock nissan kit, especially if your gonna keep the power under 200bhp. Checking the timing will give better throttle response and a few extra bhp, new air filter and CAI to replace the rather restrictive standard box, if your keeping it nasp get a stainless exhaust manifold/header. Check out the nissan primera owners club for more detailed info and suppliers. If you wanna go down the turbo route it`d probably be cheaper to source a SR20DET and swap it in.