Tuning an 09 Megane

EBORUNDA

Car
09 Renault megane
Hello everyone Great to have found this forum. i have a question im trying to take advantage of every HP on my 09 megane 2.0 lt. i already replaced the factory plugs for IRIDIUM, also replace the air intake sytenm for K&N, replaced the factory spring for AIBACK lowered the car about 5 cm., nice 18 in wheels. but still i want to make it faster, what can anyone recomend i should do ?? i really dont want to do anything that would void the factory warranty. oh by the way I live in Mexico

Thnax

Haven't you already made the warranty void? To be honest you can't really do much to it because of the warranty. Can you fit and exhaust that might be your next step.

Thank you for your feedback, well the warranty on the car is void by parts. for example so far the onnly warranty that i lost is suspension due to the spring and wheel replacement. What i really meant is not opening the engine for modifications. Im woking on fitting an exhaust system. what about modifying the computer chip ? would it be worth it ? specially since it goes for about 300 euros here

thank you

theres not much point chipping but remapping will free up a small amount of power, wait until youve done the exhaust. also look at smoothing out the inside ofthe airbox and fitting a high flow panel filter - you chould get away with this as the air filter isnt covered by warranty.

they also are unlikly to notice a remap unless their looking for it as the ECU casing itself is untouched as everything is uploaded through the diagnsotic port

welcome to the site

Get yourself a sports cat and sports exhaust, the induction kit is allowing the engine to take in more air so the exhaust will balance that out and let it flow better.