Trax 2006

Freddie

Road Burner
So who went to Trax this year then? It was my first year and my car wasn't up to how I wanted it, and wasn't clean either. I decided not to put my car on the SSC stand (whihc pissed a couple of people off!) but it meant I didn't have to leave home at silly o'clock in the morning to get there in time!

I went a bit later on, had a wander round, watched some drifting, and saw some other good track sessions..

It was bigger than I expected and was hard to take it all in (sifting through the pretty ordinary cars to work out what was actually fantastic). Overall I enjoyed myself and the tickets only cost me £13 through my club which was a bonus. The journey up there was fun, playing silly-buggers with my mate in his Corsa! Unfortunately got stuck in a mahoosive traffic jam on the way back, and was crawling around for over 2 hours. BUMMER!

DSCF1517x.jpg

Didn't make trax this year - did you get lots of photos - I've thought of making a gallery for each of the shows on the site to show the best of the bunch so people know whats happening and when. I'm desparately after some good drifting pics for another site I'm doing PM me if you have any pics I might be interested in so we can sort something out.

I'll probably be at the Modded UK car show this year - but I've left it too late to organise a club stand this year! :cry:

Not many pics at this event really! There was so much there and I was in more of a mood to look than snap. Tried to get some track pics but my camera just isn't up to scratch!