Trackdays

Depends what you are after. Silverstone and brands are pretty good - you can build some serious speed in the straights and the bends are pretty varied. If you are into drifting then it is another matter entirely. :twisted:

If there is enough interest I'd be happy to negotiate a group rate for a trackday. Post here if you are interested or would like to recommend a track.

If you are looking for your first track event, why not try to book some for 'Trax 2006' at Silverstone. The track is very big, and they don't put out too many cars at once so it's great for a beginers and pro's alike.

ive not taken my car out on track before so i suppose i'll have to do a novice day.

is brands hatch a good place to start?

Brands hatch did an open weekend a few weeks ago and it was fantastic fun! You could get rides in all sorts of track cars from stripped out Saxos to Extiges and there was even a Ferrari on the track briefly.

I would go as early as I could to a track day. Get to know the circuit well and build your speed up slowly pushing hard on corners with large run off areas.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back