Toyota yaris mk1 1.3 2sz-fe turbo

Car
Yaris 04
Hello guys...i have a Toyota yaris mk1 with 1.3 2sz-fe engine...i installed a turbo kit from Hks with same changes like installed an intercooler bigger fuel pump,fuel injectors, complete exhaust system,blow of valve, standalone ecu and other little things.So my question is...the engine put down 181.4 hp with bone stock engine...did anyone know how much hp can handle this engine stock with turbo?

Hello guys...i have a Toyota yaris mk1 with 1.3 2sz-fe engine...i installed a turbo kit from Hks with same changes like installed an intercooler bigger fuel pump,fuel injectors, complete exhaust system,blow of valve, standalone ecu and other little things.So my question is...the engine put down 181.4 hp with bone stock engine...did anyone know how much hp can handle this engine stock with turbo?
You are making a lot of power right there. From other Yaris forums guys seem to manage 15hp max, making the total sub-100. I guess that you may require internals that can handle the power and heat. My guess is that you may need to replace everything except the block and head. I am not sure any manufacturer has invested in performance parts for a Toyota engine made for fuel economy. The current engine may or may not last long. I hope that you are not using it as a daily.

There is some local business that can make custom made rods and pistons but i ask if someone knows if i dont have to do that because the engine can hold the power... transition for sure can not because i already had change 3 transition