Toyota prelude bodykit

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Stunning toyota prelude mk3 with full bodykit. For critics who said the mk3 was boring we present this stunning full bodykit coversion for the Prelude. The side skirts and front bumper have an alien organic feel to them. The retrimmed interior looks great but we were a little dissapointed by the size of the wheels, [...]
More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing?

Stunning toyota prelude mk3 with full bodykit. For critics who said the mk3 was boring we present this stunning full bodykit coversion for the Prelude. The side skirts and front bumper have an alien organic feel to them. The retrimmed interior looks great but we were a little dissapointed by the size of the wheels, [...]
More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing?

Well, Waynne, here is the good news, I like the honda prelude much more than any other honda car especially when it is modified! Hey, have you heard of this program called fifth gear? If not I shall tell but you have to tell me if I have to tell you because it will be a waste of time and I have other things to do. Here is the website: http://fifthgear.five.tv/

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah its been going about for a long time. basically its another top gear but it goes for the engines / cars that most people would get not just the super cars

sorry never noticed you were a new member.

welcome to the site

do you drive ? what do you drive ? anything down to it ?
questions questions questions

HI jamiehoadc, your post got stuck in the moderation queue because you had posted a link - really sorry about that. I normally spot them straight away but yours slipped through. Welcome to TorqueCars and I hope you enjoy your time here.;)