Totally sold on Tesla! Do I need help?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I saw a Tesla model X and when I read the performance stats I was blown away.

Not only is it electric, with clever battery sustaining technology, regular firmware upgrades but it outperforms many supercars.

So for £100k you can have a family 6 seater car that will hit 60 in under 3.3 seconds! WOW! *(if you press the Ludicrous mode button)

It also passes all the safety tests with flying colours.

Have we got more to see from electric cars? Will the running costs really be lower long term than a combustion engine car?

It even has a Bioweapon Defense Mode built into the air con!

You do not need help. They are great. I want one, too. But I dont have £100k right now (or likely to have that ever, unless something drastic changes in my life).

I see more and more model S on the road so clearly popularity is increasing. Yet to see a model X however :(

You do not need help. They are great. I want one, too. But I dont have £100k right now (or likely to have that ever, unless something drastic changes in my life).
The crazy thing is that one day these cars will probably only cost £10,000 used. It will mean waiting but in say 10 or 20 years they will be incredibly affordable.

Also as the tech takes off the production prices will go down.

I hear VW are pushing into more affordable 100% electric cars for the mainstream. This will mess up car tuning, as it will require a degree in electronics and understanding of computer programming.

Car hacking will be the new thing!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back