TorqueCars decal..

CreamyJustice

Wrench Pro
Car
93' Prelude 2.3i
Hey would I or anyone else for that matter need any permissions granted to have a TorgueCars.com decal made up? Just want to check for legal reasons etc...never can be to sure :cheesy:

Re: TorgueCars decal..

Lol i hadnt really thought of where i was going to have them made up but I just this second scoped out your profile and see u have a decal business :toung: Ill keep that in mind :love: LOL

lmao so you nosey aswell ;)

yeah i have but im intergrating custom led work into the business aswell lol so that might take over from the graphics but not sure yet.

Waynne has some already made up which are cheap, however, they are designed to stick to the inside on your window, not the outside like most decals. PM him and I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Still waiting for a PM I'm sure we can sort something out with this for you! Window stickers are available here

Hey Waynne, sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Been buying little bits for the car on ebay. I was thinking, for the decal more just the text (in white) without the checkers? Or would the checkers be sumthing you'd want to stay in the design? Do you happen to have a P.S.D or P.D.D (photoshop) file of the original design? :toung: So i can see what it wud look like done how im picturing it...

Thanks again :D

heres one for ya, text only, exterior fitting

DSC_7296.jpg

HAHA sweet thanks for that! Do you have one with the (in my mind) H.T lead under it like it the original logo? Cos that wud be perfect, like what Waynne's looks like just without the white background and checkers :D

Tis an exhaust pipe - need to draw better don't I:lol:.

2fast shall I send you an image with the exhaust as well then? TBH I think I would like the exhaust on mine.

Tis an exhaust pipe - need to draw better don't I:lol:.

2fast shall I send you an image with the exhaust as well then? TBH I think I would like the exhaust on mine.

yeah waynne send me that one aswell, im working on the other one as i type (well not exactly at the same time - im good but i aint that good lol ;)) will do one of each than people can choose :)

hopefully beable to post a thread tomorrow with samples n stuff :):)