Tomorrow jobs on your car.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Come on then fess up. What little jobs have you got to do on your that you keep putting off until tomorrow!

I still need to get my wing sorted :confused:

What other little jobs on your car do you keep putting off;)

Come on then fess up. What little jobs have you got to do on your that you keep putting off until tomorrow!

I still need to get my wing sorted :confused:

What other little jobs on your car do you keep putting off;)

Mate it would take me a week to explain this lol. Keep saying i'm going to do this that and the other. But keep just putting it off. Should get stuck in really.

i have 2 trans am's there are loads of tomorrow jobs lol

i started doing the dash speakers on my new one tonight took half the dash out that will do for tonight might do the rest tomorrow or one day this week

fixed 1 of my tomorrow jobs yesterday basically since i resealed my door panel and snapping a clip and a wire over a month ago that is finally fixed so now my n/s window works so does my autowindow reflex module so now i have total closure on my alarm again :bigsmile:

mine is the timing belt
even though its not due for another 15,000 km, i must get it done

when i got the car, i changed it straight away, but the old tensioners and water pump were left in
i now have a whining nojse that goes with the revs,
i thought at first it was the power steering pump, but that was changed and its still there
i reckon its 1 of the pulleys, so im changing the whole lot for peace of mind

and whats makes it all add up is the fact it wasent done properley first day
the belts were a touch too tight

my car is currently in the garage getting the bushes changed, so next week or 2 definatley getting the belts done

Thats true, it does depend on where the break is. I lasted 6 months with some putty so I guess I was lucky.

Pater got his car through three MoTs with a Boddingtons can, two jubilee clips and a bit of JB weld on the exhaust - JB's much better than gun gum or any of that junk!

my gf accord is riddled with holes in the exhaust
i must take the whole thing off from the cat back

i fixed 1 hole with the gum, but it didnt last
so instead of buying another tin of gum, i will give that jb weld ago

id say the exhaust is so bad that welding it isnt going to help