Time to get the hands dirty

407V6

Car
Peugeot 407 Coupe
Hi and whats up. My name is Matt. I am from Germany and I owe a Peugeot 407 Coupe 2.7 Hdi V6. The car is in good condition since it has been parked almost for 5 years or more in the garage.

After i came back from the U.S. and i had to give away my Audi A3, i decided to take care of it and make it my own. I been driving it now for good another five years.

It has almost 180.000km on it but i have to say it runs like a lion.

I was thinking of getting something new cause of all the life changing situations which are out there like climate change and bla bla......but i realized i have there actually something unique and now i want to keep it and make a project out off it. So i wanna tune it slowly but surely.

Since i am a fan of loud music i took out the back seats and put two 12" subs and one 18" sub in.

Of course everything else what u need to run that party sound. All is custom made by me. With this motivation i wanna transform my car into something special.

I have tried to look up some tuning stuff on the net but i really cant find anything. I hope some of u guys can help me out there. If u do so than please make sure it is quality stuff. Well i think thats all for right now. If i be able to load up some pics i will do so. Take care and keep those hands busy :cool:

Turbo upgrades and a remap will do wonders on the 2.7 HDI, there will be shed loads of Torque and It'll shred tyres!

Debadge the car, and in my humble opinion it needs a subtle spoiler on the rear, other than that it looks almost perfect!

Nice project car, keep us posted. Have you had a good look at the articles on here, they are sure to give you some inspiration and ideas.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back