Tigar Exclusiv 1.8 08 REG

biggielove

Car
TIGRA EXCLUSIV 1.8
Hi,

With this 2 door and seat car, I was wondering if it was possible to switch off the passenger airbag. The reason I ask is regarding putting a baby seat in it?

If this isnt possible, I'll have to sell the car - speaking to the dealership we bought it from gave no answers as they hadnt a clue.

Thanks,

BL

passanger airbags can be turned off in most cars anyway, and for the reason why you want it off,

read your car booklet, it should be under saftey
and as far as i know, theres a key that does that,

Look in and around the glovebox for a switch or key operated switch thats usually where they are located.

Look in and around the glovebox for a switch or key operated switch thats usually where they are located.
yeah ive had an accord where it was down by the petrol cap release button, but thats what hes looking for alright

hi,

i've had a look around but cant find anything

rang up the local garage again who said there must not be one. They are of no help whatsoever.

check the internet mate, best thing to do,

i actually downloaded the whole concept of preludes, so theres bout to be something about your car, give it a try

spent the best paret of the afternoon trwaling through the net to find something out but absolutely nothing. Well that and watching the tennis!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back