Throttle body O ring

Dumfriesman2

Wrench Pro
Car
Rover25
Anybody know where I can purchase an O ring for the 56mm throttle body for my Rover25???

Also...anybody that does ECU mapping for Rover25 in the NW England or SW Scotland?

is it just a o ring or is it shaped if it is just a o ring try a motor factors if its shapes try and find your old rover dealer sometimes they still have these things or will be able to tell you were to get one

and ecu pass

Thanks...I will try to find him
I see you're in Lockerbie?
Did you get to Kames?
I put a link to photos of the weekend on Meets.

Last edited:
You dont need to use and o ring, you can make a gasket out of a cereal box no problem :) I'm actually being serious too

As for remapping the standard rover ecu, ive only heard of one company doing it called reidy remaps (google them) your other option is getting a standalone ecu like emerald

Re: Throttle body

Now that I have my throttle body...I need to find a cable to fit it.Any suggestions.Tried Ebay...

You dont need to use and o ring, you can make a gasket out of a cereal box no problem :) I'm actually being serious too

As for remapping the standard rover ecu, ive only heard of one company doing it called reidy remaps (google them) your other option is getting a standalone ecu like emerald

does work well the cardboard box trick used it many of times but the rovers do need a ring and its not a flat on flat service