This stuff is amazing, you gotta see this this!!!

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
Car
MG TF135
I tell you what guys. This Carbon stuff is amazing.

If any of you are wondering what i'm talking about, check out my latest progress of my Scooby on the following link Click Here For Scooby Progress!

Anywho, I decided to have a play with some of the off cuts I have left over and decided to have a bash at doing my Fuse box. Now bear in mins due to the way it's made, this stuff does not stretch like normal vinyl. But, with alot of gentle persuasion, I managed to get the stuff to cover the raised 3d txt on the fuse box lid, and hey presto. So, check me new bling bling fuse box!:-

fusebox.jpg

I might see what else I can do hehe, without going over the top of corse lol.

Cue up a carbon fibre coffee cup, carbon fibre knifes and forks and even carbon fibre pets? Watch out kitty - bad63r's coming for you! :lol:

Hay badger man.....agree with the "sticker ethics".....only have one sticker on my whole car.....MASERATI,if a couple of my cylinders blow up and my exhaust drops off....and i have a flat.....and it gets stuck in 1st.....and i put diesel in it by mistake....and im towing a caravan you can maybe give me a race....he he he,sorry bud no harm meant,it looks v v good,one of the young lads that dad owns the garage where i take my car has one and he has built it bit by bit for rallies,and he does race its amazing...he got the gearbox for it last month one of those special ones no clutch made of diamonds i think....cost him 11k,and his brake set up was 8k but its some car.

Hmmm, sounds nice mate. Which engine is he using cuz if he's spent that much money on it i'll garuntee, just from what our tuning company has had trouble with, the 2.2, 2.3 and 2.5 engines are nowhere near as strong as the 2.0 but of course you would need to spend slightly more to get a similar power. My 6 speed box thats gonna go on will have a fair bit of work done to take extra power and i'd be interested in which company your little mate used for the clutch as i've heard mixed reactions from the diamond plated compared to the different triple plates, organics etc that are available.

Also, which Massi' do you own pal? Cuz i know from my track day at Donnington that there is on 2 different types of Maserati that can beat me. The TSO's can beat me no probs and so can the MC12's. But from what I can remeber they are the only ones. Remeber that I have tried and tested my car at various different location (rollin road, quarter mile and track days) and I have proven on a few occasions that my motor can easily do a 0-60 in 4 - 4.2 seconds depending on conditions so i'm only about 0.5 - 0.8 of a second off the top Massi's anyway ;)

But would seriously love to have a race with you mate. Are you attending Brands Hatch, Donnington or Santapod this year???

Last edited:
only joshin u badger man....i know your car is quicker than mi ne to 60...i have the blue 3200gt,there are some pics of it on a couple of supercar forums,just love the looks...it has the boomerang lights that they got rid of on the 4200 cos the boomerang lights were not legal in u.s....is there anything sprcific you want help with that i can ask my mate,i was only actually jokin about the clutch bein made of diamonds lol but i think its one of the doubl or triple plate....just damn expensive as theres no clutch so it is a real rally set up which bangs into gear,im nearly sure its a 2.0 lt but will ask,but as i said badger is there anything specific and i will ask him,have a look at pic of mine its stunning...i think anyway lol,love the speed,live about 12 ml from m/way in the country and love using it on these roads ....loads of boy racers that i just blast away on my way to the m/way-gets to 60 in about 4.5...standard is 5 secs but i have put twin ind kit on and a couple of other bits....tops out at 178 ish,speak soon

Yeh beautiful car mate ;) So then, from the top of my head lets see how accurate i amm from memory from when I was at Donnington a few months back.

Maserti GT3200.

3.2 twin turbo pushing out about 370bhp area.
Rear wheel drive and weighing at the 1570kg area
0-60 standard is about 4.8 seconds give or take a couple of thousandth's
and should run the quarter of miles in something like 12.8 - 12.9 seconds.

Al that is standard and only from memory mind, so yours should actually run a little quicker if you've helped the breathing a bit more ;)

Am I right in remembering from one of your posts that they took away the 2 turbos and made the engine a little bigger on the newer ones?

Lovin the motor though chappy, oh and the clutch thingy, i didn't realise you were jesting about diamond content in a clutch, I thought you were refering to Diamond Clutches (the company lmao).

lol yeah said made of diamonds cos i remember sayin to him about jkust banging it from 1 gear to next....yes v much spot on with the car stats,and yes just made it breath a bit better to get that little bit out of it,so if u get stuck with anything with the scooby let me know,cheers for the compliments on my baby! speak later badger

What is the biggest size you can get in the carbon film? Can you do a whole bonnet and would it look ok?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back