This is what im thinking, Style Terms

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Im thinking of doing a slightly track slag style with the clio, with orange detailing

getting the alloys painted in orange

orange interior

orange and black engine bay

orange race towing eye with tow sticker :p

i would like to have the engine bay smoothed and painted orange nice and lairy :D what you reckon?

gonna be more show than speed i think, i would like a JMS manifold but lets face it 1300 smackers is a lot of moolah for me right now

Last edited:
£1300 for a manifold? Got any pics and/or a link? Sounds like a rip-off for any 4.cyl mani.

Track slag plans sounded mega until you announced all that "show" nonsense!

£1300 must be a work of art with 'massive' gains :amuse:

Orange is becoming popular with track cars................

yea i will be using it for track and strip :) but would like it to look show car material, as well as go like stink,

ok well 1300 for the manilfold as a kit not fitted is 1299
fully fitted with generic remap is 1585
fitted with car spec remap is 1795
custom colour +50 (aka orange :D)
no engine required -170 of any price

so i probably wont go for mounts as i hopefully will have some by then

here is link http://www.jmstuning.co.uk/JMS Automotive/RS2 Data Sheet/JMS Tech Doc - RS2.pdf

max bhp (at fly) 191.6

just need to polish the rocker cover with that manifold on, or some how find a custom one or something, might be ordering a towing eye next week :D (orange of course :p)

omp-eb571.jpg

is this the style that is like a ring that hangs down if you know what i mean lol

like this
4738129905_c15024eaf9_b.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't do the whole wheels oringe. either just do the spokes fading into black, or the rim. I like the black on them. Mind, I am a little biast when it comes to black wheels!!!! lol :D

I'm trying hard not to swear here, but my god that's alot of money for little gain. I thought the KV6 was expensive to tune. I don't feel so bad now. Still it's a good little pocket rocket and will make a big difference.

I see, it's an inlet manifold. That's still an absolute rip-off and is nearly twice as much as Mountunes new inlet for the 5cyl Volvo engine found in the Mk2 FRS! That's £1300 towards ITB's which will give bigger gains, better noise and look way sexier.

Orange has been done over and over! Try a new colour? Something a bit out there like I dunno, bright pink/carbon?

bright pink?

unfortunately no i do not want to drive around with pink detailing

if my car was another colour i would choose something different, but since orange compliments blue, i will be sticking to it, plus i have loved the colour orange before it became the "trend" i would have bought an oragne 182 if it wasnt sold, so its orange/carbon for me

gone of orange wheels, maybe anthacrite, with orange shadowing me thinks as bbj suggested

but since orange compliments blue

WTH!! :blink:

The above statement may be true. I wouldn't know being a man and everything, but Massive, please tell me you heard that saying on one of these daytime house do'e'up'e'things! Otherwise people may thinkg lot less of you. That has to be the most feminine thing I have ever heard on this site!!!! :love:

LOL :bigsmile::lol:

The above statement may be true. I wouldn't know being a man and everything, but Massive, please tell me you heard that saying on one of these daytime house do'e'up'e'things! Otherwise people may thinkg lot less of you. That has to be the most feminine thing I have ever heard on this site!!!! :love:

Not quite... Above his post someone suggested pink! :lol:

well im comfortable with my sexuality :p

<3 google lol

just googled it

nothing wrong with pink! haha i was using it as an example :p but you get my drift, with regards to the wheels anthracite with orange would look nice.