This is my ride very very rare!

This is the only 620si in the world that looks like this (I think) :lol:

Gonna be getting my spoiler putting on the car in the next week or so. It in the paint shop but i have come to the conclution that the painter is a lazy tw*t :rolleyes:

Anyway after the car is all done am hoping to sell it or just do a swap for a smaller car. Its for my girlfriend she aint used to people looking at her as she drives 20 miles an hour down a 30 road lol, They must think "Go on luv put ya foot down" :lol:

Also have a xr2i

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Hi buggs8463 welcome to torque cars. I'm a big Rover fan myself. Nice Exhaust. I would recommend a full debadge on the rear and a different light cluster - I think Moto Build were offering crystal lights for sale. What sort of Spoiler you going for?

I had a 220 GTi tuned to perfection and it was a fun drive - Lift off oversteer and loads of low down torque. The 620 looks very Honda. I would take some styling clues from the Honda catalogue if you get stuck for ideas.

What have you done to the engine?

buggs8463

waynne said:
Hi buggs8463 welcome to torque cars. I'm a big Rover fan myself. Nice Exhaust. I would recommend a full debadge on the rear and a different light cluster - I think Moto Build were offering crystal lights for sale. What sort of Spoiler you going for?

I had a 220 GTi tuned to perfection and it was a fun drive - Lift off oversteer and loads of low down torque. The 620 looks very Honda. I would take some styling clues from the Honda catalogue if you get stuck for ideas.

What have you done to the engine?

Its funny you said something about debading it. I am doing that today 27/06/06 lol Well i dont want to do to much to the car coz its up for sale. I have just finished the bonnet. Debaging and delockin it will be all am doing on it then am puttin all my time into my Probe i have just bourght. Thanx for the warm welcome waynne. :lol: