this inspired me, hope you will too

charger69

Pro Tuner
Car
Opel Corsa B X14XE
http://www.stanceiseverything.com/2011/02/WTH-friday-yugo-integrale/

this yugo is amazing, the look the engine, everything, it inspired me to get one of those by every cost (well they ain't expensive) and by the price of hearing all day long my wife arguing like we have no place for a car and start a project like that, man damn someone did it before me. i just wonder if it is the entire front end of the lancia atached to it or just some parts? i'll be going a step further than him.

Last edited by a moderator:
my dilemma is, is the fron end from the lancia taken and cutted to fit the size of the yugo, or is it custom made, the front lights are, but the front end, dunno.

You got to appreciate the huge engineering skills that went into that creation, I take my hat of to the fella :)

Yeah, we're talking early 90s when I had mine, when i was a student.

It was a Yugo 45, based on a Fiat something or other.

It was ok for a while then started slowly dying. At the end of its life it couldnt do more than 60 amd smoke came into the passanger compartment through the air vents.

Yeah, we're talking early 90s when I had mine, when i was a student.

It was a Yugo 45, based on a Fiat something or other.

It was ok for a while then started slowly dying. At the end of its life it couldnt do more than 60 amd smoke came into the passanger compartment through the air vents.

well, it is a horrible car as stock, but it is affordable car and was used many ways for customizing and tuning. the good thing in it is handling and light chasis. with a fiat/alfa romeo/lancia 1.6 engine it becomes a monster with some chasis mods

yugo/zastava is fiat actually, nearly all fiat models after a while were rebadged as zastava/yugo. there's the zastava 750 based on the old fiat 500, with 250 cc more