Things that wind drivers up the most

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Things that wind other drivers up. In a bid to keep our roads running smoothly with a minimum of fuss we have compiled a list of the biggest annoyances. The list was compiled by members of TorqueCars forum who are international in scope so it should be fairly representative.

Continue reading...

Taxi drivers wind me up the most. They think they own the roads.

I also get annoyed when people fail to use the correct lane or do not use indicators.

The slow,hesitant, lane hogs ,tailgaters along with people that stay in the "fast" lane knowing that they need the next off ramp and over take and spear across 2-3 lanes when most times they could have done so changing lanes BEHIND me.
drivers that hit the indicators the same time as they swing the wheel thinking that they have right of way. As well as those that fail to indicate at all usually without a mirror or shoulder check

Then there is the kids with the doof doof music :eek: blareing out so one hears them coming a block away \B

There are many but the main two for me are tailgaters and those using mobile phones. We need Judge Dredd out there, no messing! :mad:

There are many but the main two for me are tailgaters and those using mobile phones. We need Judge Dredd out there, no messing! :mad:

I sometimes think the same thing buddy! They are so lucky I don't wield any power as a traffic cop, they would fear my stretch of the motorway that's for sure ;)

They say they are cracking down on such activity but it still goes on. The deterent is not enough, shoot on sight would soon alleviate that!

Things that wind other drivers up. In a bid to keep our roads running smoothly with a minimum of fuss we have compiled a list of the biggest annoyances. The list was compiled by members of TorqueCars forum who are international in scope so it should be fairly representative.

Continue reading...

OLD-OLD-OLD drivers just like -----------ME!!! :woot::p:D

Mustn't forget the muppets that sit stationary at the traffic lights when they go green because they are texting etc looking down at their phone on their lap/seat thinking the police won't see them.

Mustn't forget the muppets that sit stationary at the traffic lights when they go green because they are texting etc looking down at their phone on their lap/seat thinking the police won't see them.

Ridiculous is it not! These people drive me crazy.