Themed Cars

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
You will at some point come across themed cars, especially at shows. But my question to you is if you were to base your car on some kind of theme...what would it be?

I think Transformers would be quite cool, make the car look as if it could transform! What about everyone else? What ideas do you have?

i think a sporting themed car would be quite cool, like a boxing theme. Would probably look crap, but it would be original at least lol which pretty much sums theme cars up imho but im sure there are some out who like them

Its gotta be the knight industries two thousand. And there are some pretty good replicas out there.

I like TV themed replicas. One of my mates had a 'trotter independent traders' van that he used at carnivals etc.

nascar i have some nascar decals on the trans am but dont want to go to far with it but if the bloke ever sells it to me i will get one that done up like dale jnr number 8 nascar looks so good have said i want it but before i do it needs a super charger that he is looking in to

About a sports theme car...you could have a basketball hoop put somewhere, maybe turn the boot into a football goal and put a rugby goal on the roof!