Thefts rising keep valuables locked away

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
Ive just spoken to four people today who have had their cars broken into and had the contents stolen. This never happened last year as I can recall, what about you all?

It makes sense not to leave your shopping on view or even let people see you putting your shopping in the car and then leaving the car again. 3 of these break ins occurred in shopping centre car parks:(

I took my mums car to a super market into last year I accidently had left the stereo facia in the car. A week later my mum gets a letter from West midlands police, warning her not to leave stuff on show! oops :embarrest:

The same applies to petrol stations how many people don't lock their car when they pay? Christmas is a bad time for theft anywhere, in your car & at home. So don't leave your pressies on show under the tree either & keep a shot gun down your trooser leg... :amuse:

I took my mums car to a super market into last year I accidently had left the stereo facia in the car. A week later my mum gets a letter from West midlands police, warning her not to leave stuff on show! oops :embarrest:

The same applies to petrol stations how many people don't lock their car when they pay? Christmas is a bad time for theft anywhere, in your car & at home. So don't leave your pressies on show under the tree either & keep a shot gun down your trooser leg... :amuse:

I don't lock mine when at petrol stations but most of them round here are heavily Cctv'd. I don't leave anything on show though except for my dog who goes with me everywhere.....

my area in notorious for car crime no one parks there car in the car park at the bottom of the street. More to the point i seen on tv Ford have made a concept car that when you open the door the sill has a compartment in it with a key hole so to get into it you have to open the door and open the compartment good idea

A friend of mine has just had his house broken into and ransacked, they took all his electrical goods plus his christmas presents. Took his 3 week old ST to carry all the gear in and weve also had to put his fiesta into storage as they took the keys to that as well. #!#!#!#!ers!

A friend of mine has just had his house broken into and ransacked, they took all his electrical goods plus his christmas presents. Took his 3 week old ST to carry all the gear in and weve also had to put his fiesta into storage as they took the keys to that as well. #!#!#!#!ers!

Thats disgraceful. They want their fingers chopping off. Tell your mate to buy a rottweiler....lol
Nothin is safe nowadays....