The Zetec S

Hey guys, thought I would post up some pics of the Mondeo. Just washed it and gave it its first polish in a while. Think it came up ok.

Things to do:
Lower (you wouldnt think it was sitting on 18's on sports suspension)
Refurb wheels
And then possibly a remap
IMG00083-20100328-1552.jpg

IMG00084-20100328-1552.jpg

IMG00085-20100328-1553.jpg

IMG00086-20100328-1553.jpg

Who said standard radios were rubbish? well i did actually but i stand corrected...
IMG00094-20100328-1554.jpg

Very nice indeed. It looks good in that colour. I think it would look really nice with a debadged front grill.;)

Aesthetically - I'd change the rear lights to the face lifted ones, put the 5 spoke alloys (also off the zetec s) and change the head unit to the later black gloss cd player which sits flush with the dash
Underneath - suspension, brakes (switch to ST brakes?)
Tyres- uniroyal rainsport 2's apart from being brillaint tyres they have a nice V tread pattern which makes the tyres look wider for that bad boy look :)

Nice car anyway :)

Last edited:
Aesthetically - I'd change the rear lights to the face lifted ones, put the 5 spoke alloys (also off the zetec s) and change the head unit to the later black gloss cd player which sits flush with the dash
Underneath - suspension, brakes (switch to ST brakes?)
Tyres- uniroyal rainsport 2's apart from being brillaint tyres they have a nice V tread pattern which makes the tyres look wider for that bad boy look :)

Nice car anyway :)

Im not a fan of the facelifted rear lights to be honest. Nor the normal 5 spoke wheels. Once lowered and wheels refurbed i think it will look loads better.

Stereo? I like the Nav unit ive got in it. No doubt the equiv later unit would be very expensive. lol

Good idea about the ST brakes though. Ill look into that

oh and also the little boot spoiler off the ST also, its only small but improves the look nicely :)

Also a good idea.